The Friends of Claytor Lake are proud of our local business connections and have had remarkable support from Kroger of Radford. To expand on this support, FOCL has partnered with Kroger for the Community Rewards Program.
What does this mean for you?
You can sign up with your Kroger Rewards Card and have all your shopping support The Friends of Claytor Lake. Kroger will donate a percentage of all your purchases to benefit FOCL.
SIGN UP AND SUPPORT FOCL TODAY!
HOW TO SIGN UP TO THE KROGER REWARDS COMMUNITY PROGRAM:
- Simply register you, your family, and your friends at www.krogercommunityrewardsprogram.com.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number BV388 or name of organization “The Friends of Claytor Lake”, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.